Do you have a brick and mortar business and feel that it's getting more and more difficult to compete with online retailers? Well, we can level the playing field for you!
Flex-Commerce is a mix of multiple ecommerce streams that can be fully automated so your business can make money even when it's closed for the night or weekend. How is that possible?
Here are the different types of ecommerce streams:
- Amazon FBA: FBA stands for fulfillment by Amazon which means Amazon stores, ships and handles returns of your product(s) for you. You can create your own product or purchase a large amount of products from an existing supplier / manufacturer (such as on Alibaba.com). Then you ship your products to one of Amazon's fulfillment centers worldwide. Once received Amazon takes care of the rest. This can be a significant investment but it has the highest potential of return with low maintenance after set up.
- Re-seller / Dropshipper: Acting as a middle man / product curator for a mark up. You never have to handle physical products. This is an excellent tactic for testing FBA products. Typically 30% profit target.
- Affiliate Marketing: Not selling actual products just referring to them through affiliate links for commission. 2-10% profit on physical products and up to 75% on intangible. This is ideal for blogs and videos. Works great if you have a lot of web traffic and social engagement.
- Print on Demand: Excellent way to promote your company's brand on almost any item with no inventory cost. Just upload your logo and it can be printed on shirts, shoes, mugs, blankets, etc. Once purchased the print on demand company will make and ship it for you. These can be listed and sold through Amazon, social media and your website too.
- E-Publishing: Creating digital products such as e-books, e-courses or video content to earn a profit. These can be distributed through Amazon's Kindle program and through other platforms such as ClickBank where Affiliate marketers can then promote your content for you. Amazon also has the ability to print and ship hard copy books too. This offers high profit margins as one it's made it can be resold billions of times.
They can all be used together or as a mix and match deal. We can manage them for you or train you on how to manage them yourself (even show you how a virtual assistant can do the work for you!).
Pricing starts at $125 to $1999+ depending on the type of project. Sign up for a free consultation and we can find the best plan of action for your business.